Get Launcher from here
How to use Launcher:
1. Open Launcher after download. You should see something similar to the image below, but without any apps. To add a new app, tap "Add New."
2. Once "Add New" is tapped, the screen below will pop up. Thus, choose a function that you would like to use. (I'll add "App Launcher" as example.)
3. On the "App Launcher" screen, a list of apps will pop up. Thus, select the app that you would like to use from the Notification Center. (I'll add "Settings" as example.)
4. Set a name and the image for the app that you would like to see the app as. After you are done, tap the check box on the top-right hand corner to finish.
5. Now, you can see your selected app on Launcher.
6. Go to Notification Center and add Launcher to your widget to use your selected apps from there.
You can always edit the apps on your Launcher by tapping on the pencil-with-a-box mark on the top right hand corner on the Launcher app.
Using this app lets you use necessity apps from any other app and even the lock screen, letting you use your time efficiently on your phone as well as preventing you from getting caught in class for playing games when you were actually trying to use your phone for educational purposes, but just forgot to return to home screen after playing games before school or during breaks.