1. Snapchat now allows you to watch people's stories in a playlist format!
In order to create a quick playlist of the stories you want to watch, you can easily select the various stories you want to watch ahead of time, and then Snapchat will play them one after the other! It's amazing and time-saving, and now you no longer have to worry about the string of stories leading into stories you don't want to see or care about!
2. It's still a mystery to some about how to access the snapchat lenses, but in order to do so, you must simply face your camera at your full face, hold your finger over your face until a white grid-like image scans over your face, and then at the bottom of the screen, each of the lenses that you can try will pop up! There are several different fun lenses and each day there is a new lense added and the oldest lense removed, so there is always a nice variety.
3. You can add stickers into videos and attach them to whatever you want in the video so it moves with them. You simply click on the square-shaped icon in the top right corner and select your emoji to place into your video, then you simply hold the emoji down with your finger, and the video will reload as the emoji adheres to your desired piece of the video!
4. You can reply to snapchat stories while watching them if you swipe up while watching the story. Once you swipe up, there will be a message bar that allows you send a message directly to that person, tagging the media from their story into the message.
5. Swipe left or right for filters, time, temperature, geotags, slo-mo, faster speeds, or reversed video. You to not simply have to stick with one filter. Once you select your first filter, you can select other things to add to it, on a single snapchat, you can have several of these "filters" on your snap. You can have a black and white slo-mo video with the time and a geotag all in one, just by holding down the screen with one finger once you've found a filter you like, adding more, and repeating the step.
These are just a few of the awesome things not Snapchat you can do!